Members of the XCritical Expert Board:
- Vladimir Gamza – Chairman of the Committee for Financial Markets and Credit Organisations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
- Timur Aitov – Member of the Expert Board on the use of cloud computing at the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.
- Jan Art – Editor-in-Chief of the Finversia.ru portal, Member of the Board of National Association of Professional Collection Agencies (NAPCA), Financial Market Professional Qualifications Council (FMPQC), Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RUIE) Commission on Banks and Banking.
- Gil Hod – Director of Premium Holdings Ltd.
Biography of Members of the XCritical Expert Board:
Editor-in-Chief of the portal Finversia.ru, Member of the Board of NAPCA, SPKFR, Expert of the Association of Forex Dealers. Chairman of the XCritical Expert Council. Member of the RSPP Commission on Banks and Banking, Council of the National Association of Professional Collection Agencies (NAPCA), Financial Market Professional Qualifications Council. A Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Economics, Finance, and Law (IAEFL) and the International Academy of Management (IAM). Expert of the Russian State Duma’s Financial Market Committee.
Yan Art is an alumnus of Moscow State University and advanced training courses at the Financial University affiliated with the Russian Federation Government. He has a Ph.D. in Economics. He is an author, co-author, and editor of more than 20 fiction and non-fiction books and over 2,000 financial publications.
- ‘The Most Cited Journalist of Russia-2007’ according to the estimates of the Integrum company (information monitoring and the Russian media database).
- Prize of the Association of Banks of Russia ‘For High Professionalism and Objectivity’ (2009)
- Award of the Russian Banks’ Association (2010)
- Prize of ‘Banks and the Business World’ Magazine (2011 edition)
- Golden Pen Award of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (2011 and 2018)
- Honorary Badge of the Russia Association (2012)
- Award ‘For Merit to the Banking Community’ (2013).
- Winner of the Russian contest ‘Manager of the Year 2014’ in the ‘Media’ nomination.
Timur Aitov was born in 1962. He is an alumnus of the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, having earned a Ph.D. in physics and mathematics. Mr. Aitov worked as the Development Director of RBC-Soft and the Development Director of RAEC (Russian Association of Electronic Communications).
Timur Aitov was Vice President of the Association of Regional Banks of Russian in 2009-2010. The Executive Director of the Russian Banks’ Association in 2010-2012. The Vice President of the National Payment Council (NP NPC) in 2012-2014.
Timur Aitov is the current Deputy Chairman of the Subcommittee for Payment Systems and Information Security of the Committee for Financial Markets and Credit Organisations of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He serves as the Director for the International Development of the Financial Innovations Association. A member of the Expert Council on the improvement of legal regulations in the field of use of electronic signatures created by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation. A member of the Expert Council on the Use of Cloud Computing at the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation and a member of the public editorial board of the journal ‘Information Security of Banks’.
An Investor and the top manager, Gil Hod has run private and public finance companies since 2000. Since 2010, he has served as a director of Premium Holdings Ltd.
Mr. Hod successfully ran the brokerage departments of private and corporate clients in 1983-1999. He served as a managing director at Pasgot Investment House in 2000-2004.
He was a managing director at Harel Finance Ltd in 2004-2007, and in 2007-2008, served as a director at Shamir Ltd., investor and partner in the Pitango venture capital fund in 1983-1999.
Ph.D. in Economics, Ph.D. in Law, Professor.
Vladimir Gamza served in the state security bodies of Russia in 1973-1993. He managed a branch of Meregionbank, was the head of the Avtovazbank development department and the deputy chairman of the board of Arsenal bank in 1993-1996. In 1996, he became chairman of the board of Agrokhimbank and held this position till 2000.
In 2006-2013, Vladimir Gamza was president of the Institute for Security Problems, deputy chairman of the board of the Russian Risk Management Society, chairman of the board of the National Association of Credit Brokers and Financial Advisers, expert of the Federation Council and the State Duma of Russia, 1st vice president of the Association of Regional Banks of Russia, a member of the Council of the Russian Banks’ Association.
Vladimir Gamza is a current Chairman of the Committee for Financial Markets and Credit Organisations of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Member of the Council for Professional Qualifications of the Financial Market. Member of the Expert Council of the Association of Forex Dealers. He is the author of more than 250 publications in law, management, and banking.