- Collection of Information
- Use and Disclosure of Information
- Merger, Sale, Change of Control or Bankruptcy
This policy applies to all information we collect through our Services, even if you have not signed up for a Company account or downloaded one of our applications. This policy does not, however, describe the practices of third parties that may collect information from you when you interact with them, including sellers that use Services to accept payment for goods or services (“Sellers”).
Collection of Information
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide, such as when you sign up for a Services, when you provide information as part of our identity verification process, in the course of a transaction, or when you request a digital receipt. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following: basic user information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photograph, and birth date; financial information, including bank account and payment card numbers; and other historical, contact, and demographic information.
We also collect information when you upload or send information to or through the Services about your products and services (including inventory, pricing and other data), participate in contests or promotions offered by Company or our partners, respond to our surveys, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including as follows:
– Transaction Information. When you use our Services to make payments or money transfers, we collect information about when and where the transactions occurred, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
– Location Information. When one of our applications is open on your mobile device, we periodically receive information about the location of the device.
– Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services. We may also identify other software running on the device (but will not collect any content from such software) for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes.
– Usage Information. We may collect information about how you use our Services, including your access times, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to third-party verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources. In some circumstances, depending on the nature of services available in a particular country, this information may include your Social Security or taxpayer identification number.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We use and/or disclose the Personal Information of Users for purposes or reasons that are relevant or germane to the provision of the Services.
The Company may use and/or disclose Personal Information or any information submitted via the Service if The Company has a good faith belief that such use or disclosure is helpful or reasonably necessary to :
– comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
– enforce the terms and conditions of our services agreement with you, including investigations of potential violations thereof.
– detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues.
– protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its affiliates and shareholders, the Client, Users or the public.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We hold personal information at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers.
Merger, Sale, Change of Control or Bankruptcy
– In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership or other similar occurrence, the Company may not be able to control how the Personal Information held by us is treated, transferred, or used.
Please contact our Legal Department with any questions or concerns regarding our policy.