Members of the XCritical Expert Board:
- Vladimir Gamza – Chairman of the Committee for Financial Markets and Credit Organisations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
- Timur Aitov – Member of the Expert Board on the use of cloud computing at the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.
- Jan Art – Editor-in-Chief of the Finversia.ru portal, Member of the Board of National Association of Professional Collection Agencies (NAPCA), Financial Market Professional Qualifications Council (FMPQC), Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RUIE) Commission on Banks and Banking.
- Gil Hod – Director of Premium Holdings Ltd.
Biography of Members of the XCritical Expert Board:
Editor-in-Chief of the portal Finversia.ru, Member of the Board of NAPCA, SPKFR, expert of the Association of Forex Dealers. Chairman of the XCritical Expert Council. Member of the RSPP Commission on Banks and Banking, Council of the National Association of Professional Collection Agencies (NAPCA), Financial Market Professional Qualifications Council. Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Economics, Finance, and Law (IAEFL) and the International Academy of Management (IAM). Expert of the Russian State Duma’s Financial Market Committee.
He graduated from Moscow State University and advanced training courses at the Financial University affiliated to the Russian Federation Government. Ph.D. in Economics. Author, co-author, and editor of more than 20 fiction and documentary books as well as over 2,000 financial publications.
- ‘The Most Cited Journalist of Russia-2007’ according to the estimates of the Integrum company (information monitoring and the Russian media database).
- Prize of the Association of Banks of Russia ‘For High Professionalism and Objectivity’ (2009)
- Award of the Russian Banks’ Association (2010)
- Prize of the magazine ‘Banks and the Business World’ (2011)
- Golden Pen Award of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (2011 and 2018)
- Honorary Badge of the Russia Association (2012)
- Award ‘For Merit to the Banking Community’ (2013).
- Winner of the Russian contest ‘Manager of the Year 2014’ in the ‘Media’ nomination.
He was born in 1962. Graduated from the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. Ph.D. in physics and mathematics. He worked as the Development Director of RBC-Soft and the Development Director of RAEC (Russian Association of Electronic Communications).
In 2009-2010, he was Vice President of the Association of Regional Banks of Russia. In 2010-2012, he was the Executive Director of the Russian Banks’ Association. In 2012-2014, he was Vice President of the National Payment Council (NP NPC).
Now Timur Aitov is the Deputy Chairman of the Subcommittee for Payment Systems and Information Security of the Committee for Financial Markets and Credit Organisations of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He holds the position of Director for International Development of the Financial Innovations Association. He is a member of the Expert Council on the improvement of legal regulation in the field of the use of electronic signatures created by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation. Member of the Expert Council on the Use of Cloud Computing at the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation and a member of the public editorial board of the journal ‘Information Security of Banks’.
Investor and a top manager. He has run private and public finance companies since 2000. Since 2010, he has been a director of Premium Holdings Ltd.
In 1983-1999 he ran the brokerage departments of private and corporate clients. In 2000-2004, he served as managing director at Pasgot Investment House.
In 2004-2007, he was managing director at Harel Finance Ltd, and in 2007-2008, director at Shamir Ltd., investor, and partner in the Pitango venture capital fund.
Ph.D. in Economics, Ph.D. in Law, Professor.
In 1973-1993, he served in the state security bodies of Russia. In 1993-1996, he managed a branch of Meregionbank, was the head of the Avtovazbank development department and the deputy chairman of the board of Arsenal bank. In 1996, he became chairman of the board of Agrokhimbank and remained in that position until 2000.
In 2006-2013, Vladimir Gamza was president of the Institute for Security Problems, deputy chairman of the board of the Russian Risk Management Society, chairman of the board of the National Association of Credit Brokers and Financial Advisers, expert of the Federation Council and the State Duma of Russia, 1st vice president of the Association of Regional Banks of Russia, a member of the Council of the Russian Banks’ Association.
Currently, Vladimir Gamza is Chairman of the Committee for Financial Markets and Credit Organisations of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Member of the Council for Professional Qualifications of the Financial Market. Member of the Expert Council of the Association of Forex Dealers. The author of more than 250 publications in law, management, and banking.